nil Food Wraps (Natural range)Nil
- Natural, Reusable Goodness - nil beeswax food storage wraps are handmade from pure organic New Zealand beeswax making them 100% food safe. Perfect for wrapping snacks and meals for infants, kids and children of all ages. Contains no plastic or BPA.
- Easy To Use & Easy To Clean - With the just the warmth of your hands the beeswax food wrap sheets will wrap snuggly around your food. Store them in the fridge, lunchbox or picnic basket. Wipe clean under cold water with a soft cloth and a little soap - the wax surface residue makes this incredibly easy. Simply wipe to dry.
- Sustainable & Low Impact - The beeswax used to create nil Beeswax Food Saving Wraps is a natural by-product of honey production. This sustainable process causes minimal impact on the environment and gives the beeswax food wraps a light honey scent. 100% Biodegradable.
- Three Different Sizes - Includes 1x Small, 1x Medium and 1x Large beeswax food storage wraps. The smaller sizes are perfect for snacks or covering small containers and the large size is ideal for larger items such as loaves of homemade bread.
- Money Back Guarantee - If you're not 100% happy with your 3 Pack of beeswax reusable food storage wraps, simply return them for a no questions asked full refund. No risk, no fuss! Stop feeling guilty while throwing yet more plastic wrap in the trash today!
VOTED as one of the top picks in the Organic NZ Magazine
'The most organic ones we can find on the market are Nil wraps from Munch Cupboard.'
AWARDED at the largest Australasian Trade Show in 2016 for the Best Eco Friendly Company.
CHOSEN to attend the 2016 Emmys Award in LA to showcase our products and for our beeswax wraps to form part of the Celebrity Gift Bags.
ETHICAL OUTWORK MODEL is the way our nils are made. When you buy a nil it comes with a story. You invest in a life of change. All our nil products are made by mothers who are often on a benefit and struggle to find work. We invite you to not just buy something good, but to do something good. Consumerism is faceless. But a nil product is real, personal investment in transforming lives.
Read more about the nil story here.