Organic Baby CarrierMunch Cupboard
Babywearing means that you can be close to baby while at the same time manage your daily activity.
Our Organic Baby Carrier helps transition baby from womb to world. Close contact keeps baby near mum's beating heart and keeps the constant motion they experience in the womb.
- BONDING our Carrier enhances the child/parent bonding
- FOR ALL TYPES OF PARENTS from petite to plus size friendly
- ORGANIC as made from Bamboo. Bamboo has a higher breathability rating than other fabrics. Bamboo also has some natural anti-bacterial properties.
- COMFORTABLE as can be adjusted as your baby grows and can be worn for extended periods
- CARE totally machine washable and can carry babies from 8-30lbs (3.62kg to 13kg).
Before using our Baby Carrier it is important to read all instructions including the safety checks. Also before you put baby into the Carrier you should practice the different holds as shown below in our videos. The following holds can be formed with our Carrier:
- Newborn Craddle hold
- Newborn Hug hold (food for reflux and colic)
- Older baby hold (feet in or feet out)
- Back hold
Some key safety points below:
- Baby must always sit on the X of the material.
- Baby must be high on chest so close enough to kiss
- There must be one finger space from baby chin to chest.
- Make sure there is no fabric over the face of baby.
- Always check the breathing of baby is normal, if irregular re position baby.
- Always check to make sure baby is not sweaty or too hot.
- Start with middle of wrap on tummy button
- Make an X on back
- Bring ends over sholder to front
- Tuck ends under front panel
- Make an X across front
- Depending on size you may need to wrap around again
- Then tie with a double knot
- Bring bottom band up as the third safety support