Silicone cups with handlesMunch
- Double Non-Slip Handles& Natural Fit for Tiny Hands. Our Toddler Cup is designed to fit baby’s mouth and little hands, toddlers can hold the tiny cup easily without spilling, the trainer cup will allow your toddler to transition from a bottle to their first grown-up cup, they will be delighted using this silicone training cups for babies like a big kid, an ideal way to encourage your little one to learn to drink independently.
- Pacifier Shape Spill-Proof Lid. Spill proof sippy cup won't break when dropped, when your toddler tilts the cup, liquid will not come out through the lid, the unique gear design, it is not easy for your child to open the lid. So your can let your baby use it around carpets or on the bed.
- Easy to Suck Design. Our product design is superior to all the traditional fully-sealed baby drinking cups. There is no need to perforate vents on the cup lid. The intimate design can ensure that children can easily suck through the straw without leaking. The baby training cup with lid and straw can be used as a straw cup, sippy cup and an open cup at the same time, perfect for all occasions!
- Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone. Bonbay sippy cup with straw have passed Children's Product Certificate, NO BPA, BPS, PVC, Latex, Plastics, Phthalates, Lead, Cadmium, or Formaldehyde. The toddler straw cup edge is rounded off and the soft silicone staw protects baby’s gums or developing teeth. Heat-resistant silicone can stand -40℉/+446℉, the training cup can be used for both cold drinking and hot drinking.
- Easy to Clean and Dishwasher Safe. Unlike other plastic kids cups on the market, with the latest design of the lids and removable straw makes the silicone baby cup easy to disassemble and wash thoroughly, kid smoothie cups are suitable for microwave, freezer use and can be clean up easily in the dishwasher or by hand, accompany your little angel’s healthy growth every day.
Size 12cm high x 8cm wide
Material - Food grade silicone
PRODUCT STEWARDSHP PROGRAM
Our Munch silicon baby cups are part of our Product Stewardship Silicon Collection Project. The first ever in the Southern Hemisphere. Like all our products we are strong believers in leaving no waste from our products. You can send your silicon products to us at our Showroom as we are the first ever collection point for silicon. We will then reuse the silicon for another product. You can read more about this over at our Product Stewardship Silicon Collection Point here.